Vintage Cufflinks & More – See this week’s featured items (for sale on eBay) – download a free style guide – join other Members on this week’s featured product to improve your style and get ahead of your colleagues – grab a cuppa and read our featured blogpost – see what items are in the Website Direct Store where you can use your Member discount.
WHAT’S ON EBAY
This week’s highlights on eBay. Something for you, in store now. We ship worldwide. Check eBay listing for details.
HOT! 20% OFF selected high-end items – SALE.
- A bold vintage tie clasp made by HICKOK USA in the 1960s, featuring an ellipse-shaped front with a solid black line.
- A superb vintage tie clasp featuring a finely detailed, angled front.
- A sensational novelty vintage tie clasp from the 1960s with memories of all things Florida – the Florida image is set under a resin surface making it appear 3D.
- These extraordinary vintage/antique cuff or collar pins (set of 3) come on their original sales card, which states “MODISTE, Rolled Gold Plated, EDEN, Cuff or Collar Pin, Made in U.S.A.” Each has a finely detailed front to help catch the light.
- Fabulous retro vintage cufflinks from the 1980s, with intricate detailing to catch the light.
- Spectacular vintage cufflinks with a decorative engraved pattern on the front, designed to catch the light.
- Breath-taking set of 3 tuxedo studs – featuring a spring-shank mechanism, with shimmering mother-of-pearl face in a silvertone setting.
What’s been selling…
- Vintage 1960s Sparkly “Goldstone” Cufflinks – shipped to: SA, Australia.
Customer Feedback: “Great product and great postage. Excellent communication from the seller.”
- Vintage 1950s SWANK Slide-On Tie Clasp Clip Bar – Goldtone Spiral, shipped to: VIC, Australia.
FREE STYLE GUIDE
If you haven’t already got this one, download it now. It’s completely free.
- Buying Vintage Jewellery Online
AVOID COSTLY MISTAKES buying men’s vintage jewelry online. Know what’s the “real deal” with this great set of tips designed to help you. Download our FREE GUIDE to help you out with your vintage jewelry purchases!
- Check it out these free Style Guides!
Did you know 80% of LOOKING GOOD comes from your CONFIDENCE that you can pull it off? We share INSIDE KNOWLEDGE on topics to help you with your image, confidence and style, such as: * simple style changes you can make today * behaviour & self-help tips * advice on buying and wearing mens vintage jewellery.
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
“The joy of dressing is an art.” -John Galliano.
FOR THE READERS…
Here’s a blogpost you might be interested in:
- My Top 10 Inspiring Style Quotes … and WHY!
Give your style permission to shine.
WEBSITE DIRECT STORE
Members get 20% Off (use the member’s price button) and free shipping (worldwide).
See what’s in the store: Website Direct Store
Note: This is for the Website Direct Store (not eBay).
And if you haven’t already, Become A Member today!
Thanks for taking time to look through these links. Have a great day! 🙂