Vintage Cufflinks & More – See this week’s featured items (for sale on eBay) – download a free style guide – join other Members on this week’s featured product to improve your style and get ahead of your colleagues – grab a cuppa and read our featured blogpost – see what items are in the Website Direct Store where you can use your Member discount.
WHAT’S ON EBAY
This week’s highlights on eBay. Something for you, in store now. We ship worldwide. Check eBay listing for details.
HOT! 20% OFF selected high-end items – SALE.
On sale until Sunday 5th August 2019!
- Something for you… Who doesn’t love Wile E. Coyote! This is a fun-loving novelty retro necktie from the 1990s, adding charm and whimsy to your collection.
- Take a step back in time… An attractive vintage tie clasp made by HICKOK USA featuring a chain and pendant, and an elegantly detailed front.
- Come on a time-travel journey… A striking vintage tie clasp from the 1960s, with a stylish finish in a mix of textured and gloss – it catches the light beautifully.
- In store now… This vintage tie clasp is from the 1970s when wide ties were in vogue – it is super long with a decorative front featuring a lined design to catch the light.
- One for the ladies (currently on sale – 20% OFF!)… A beautiful vintage lipstick holder, made by STRATTON UK in the 1960s. It is made of goldtone metal and features a majestic brown tortoise-shell top. The lipstick compartment is spring-loaded and ejects when you open the lid.
- Travel through time with me… An intriguing vintage tie clasp from the Order of Turtles, estimated to be 1950s, featuring an attractive turtle and engraved with YBYSAIA. (click to find out what that means!)
- Waiting for you… A fabulous retro vintage money clip from the 1970s, with a modest style and a gloss finish.
What’s been selling…
- Vintage Collar Bar with Chain & Pendant 1960s – shipped to Victoria, Australia.
- Vintage Collar Bar by SWANK, 1930s, Modest Style – shipped to New South Wales, Australia. A happy customer who came back again for more. 🙂
FREE STYLE GUIDE
If you haven’t already got this one, download it now. It’s completely free.
- Ten Classic Suit Mistakes
TEN CLASSIC MISTAKES that RUIN the look of your SUIT. Make sure you are not making these mistakes yourself – stupid mistakes that are so easy to avoid.
- Become a member today!
If you’re reading this on the website, sign up for updates and get my Guide to Buying Vintage Jewellery Online – absolutely free! Avoid making costly mistakes.
If you’re reading this on email, thanks for being a valued member. Feel free to share this email with your friends so they can benefit too. 🙂
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
“Trendy is the last stage before tacky.” -Karl Lagerfeld.
FOR THE READERS…
Here’s a blogpost you might be interested in:
- 5 Job Interview Mistakes To Avoid
It’s harder than ever to land a job interview! Congratulations if you get called in to interview… but what next? Don’t let these five mistakes ruin your chances for further success.
WEBSITE DIRECT STORE
Members get 20% Off (use the member’s price button) and free shipping (worldwide).
See what’s in the store: Website Direct Store
Note: This is for the Website Direct Store (not eBay).
And if you haven’t already, Become A Member today!
Thanks for taking time to look through these links. Have a great day! 🙂