Vintage Cufflinks & More – See this week’s featured items (for sale on eBay) – download a free style guide – join other Members on this week’s featured product to improve your style and get ahead of your colleagues – grab a cuppa and read our featured blogpost – see what items are in the Website Direct Store where you can use your Member discount.
WHAT’S ON EBAY
This week’s highlights on eBay. Something for you, in store now. We ship worldwide. Check eBay listing for details.
7 Items for 7 Days:
- Vintage Lapel Pin 1970s – Goldtone Monogrammed Initial L – A breathtaking vintage lapel pin / stick pin with a high gloss finish and engraved initial L.
- Vintage Antique 1889 Wizard Cuff Holder – Take a step back in time with this vintage cuff holder, a rare & genuine antique from 1889. Rumour has it the old Wild West gamblers used these gadgets to hide an ace up their sleeve!
- Vintage Lingerie Clip 1950s – Fleur de Lis – Burlesque – Clothing Fastener – For the ladies, an intriguing little clip ideal for burlesque-wear or adding whimsy to any outfit/hair/shoe/bag, in goldtone & silvertone with a beautifully engraved Fleur de Lis crest on the front.
- Vintage Cufflinks SWANK 1950s – Goldtone, AZTEC Inspired Pattern – Impressive vintage cufflinks, manufactured by SWANK in the 1950s, with an Aztec-inspired pattern on a mixed gloss/brushed goldtone finish.
- Vintage Necktie 1960s – Royal Arms of England, Rampant Lion, Macaseta Tie – A majestic vintage necktie from the late 1960s featuring a golden rampant lion, representing the Royal Arms of England, on a dark navy blue background with a lighter blue stripe.
- Vintage Tie Press 1930s – Wood & Chrome, Antique Art Deco – Come on a time-travel journey with this splendid vintage tie press from the 1930s featuring two rectangular wooden plates held together with metal chrome vice and screws. Ingenuity borne from necessity.
- Vintage Collar Bar HICKOK 1930s – Extendable, Goldtone – Travel through time with this unique vintage collar bar by HICKOK USA in the 1930s, featuring extendable ends to suit any collar width. One of the ingenious patents of the 1930s – to make life easier.
What’s been selling…
- Vintage Tie Clasp 1950s, Matte & Gloss Silvertone with Diamante Accent – shipped to Florida, USA. Another happy customer who came back for more. 🙂
- Vintage Tie Clasp by EA ADAMS, 1960s with Elegantly Brushed Finish, shipped to Hollywood, USA. A happy repeat customer. 🙂
FREE STYLE GUIDE
If you haven’t already got this one, download it now. It’s completely free.
- Dress Codes For Men
Free cheat-sheet of the seven most important dress codes for men. Step out with confidence, armed with a full understanding of what to wear.
- Style Tips For Men
15 simple style changes will have you looking good right away!
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
“What you wear is how you present yourself to the world.” -Miuccia Prada.
FOR THE READERS…
Here’s a blogpost you might be interested in:
- Wearing Hats!
A hat adds style to any outfit – a small element with a major impact. Read more about our 11 Hat Styles and when to wear them.
WEBSITE DIRECT STORE
Members get 20% Off (use the member’s price button) and free shipping (worldwide).
See what’s in the store: Website Direct Store
Note: This is for the Website Direct Store (not eBay).
And if you haven’t already, Become A Member today!
Thanks for taking time to look through these links. Have a great day! 🙂