VINTAGE CUFFLINKS & MORE
- See this week’s featured items – for sale on eBay
- Download a free style guide
- Join other Members on this week’s featured product to improve your style
- Grab a cuppa and read our featured blogpost
- See what’s in the Website Direct Store where you can use your Member discount
WHAT’S ON EBAY
This week’s highlights on eBay. Something for you, in store now. We ship worldwide. Check eBay listing for details.
7 Items for 7 Days:
- Vintage Cravat Tie Clasp 1930s Krementz – A sensational vintage cravat tie clasp from the 1930s, made by KREMENTZ – intricate detailing gives a glimmering shine. Patterned on both sides – reversible.
- Vintage Tie Clasp, Horse Equestrian, Black Cameo on MOP – A majestic vintage tie clasp, featuring a black cameo horse on a shimmering mother-of-pearl background. Estimated to be 1940s.
- Vintage Cravat Clip Tie Clasp 1920s Art Deco Antique – Goldtone Red White – A handsome vintage cravat clip / tie clasp from the 1920s – Art Deco antique with red and white panels.
- Vintage Tie Clasp Clip Bar 1940s, Goldtone White & Classic Car – A nostalgic vintage tie clasp with a beautiful image of a vintage car on a white background.
- Vintage Cufflinks SWANK 1940s, Goldtone Decorative Oval – Charming vintage cufflinks, made by SWANK in the 1940s, with decorative oval-shaped fronts.
- Vintage Tuxedo Studs 1940s, Matte Black with Goldtone Star – Two beautiful spring-shank vintage tuxedo studs from the 1940s, with an 8 point glittering goldtone star on a matte black surround.
- Vintage Tie Clasp 1970s, Goldtone Detailed Front with Black Accent – A stylish vintage tie clasp from the 1970s, with a detailed front and a black polymer accent.
What’s been selling…
- Vintage Cufflinks, Art Deco, 1930s – shipped to Victoria, Australia.
- Vintage Binoculars with Case – shipped to Queensland, Australia.
FREE STYLE GUIDE
If you haven’t already got this one, download it now. It’s completely free.
- How To Wear A Tie Clasp
Requested by members – A step-by-step guide on how to wear a tie clip “the right way”.
- Join our POPULAR 30-Day Style Challenge
New Challenge Starting Tomorrow! Our 30-DAY STYLE CHALLENGE costs less than you spend on coffee – Just $1 Per Day! Don’t you think that’s worth it for LIFE-CHANGING RESULTS? Here’s how other men are OUTSMARTING their colleagues and SAVING BIG MONEY BEING STYLISH! We make it easy for you to upgrade your style – FAST!
* 30 emails * 5 checklists * private Facebook group * tips, tricks & resources * detailed suggestions *
QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
“Do it right, and do it with style.” – Fred Astaire.
FOR THE READERS…
Here’s a blogpost you might be interested in:
- Correct Hat Etiquette
The do’s and don’ts of wearing hats.
WEBSITE DIRECT STORE
Members get 20% Off (use the member’s price button) and free shipping (worldwide).
See what’s in the store: Website Direct Store
Note: This discount is for the Website Direct Store (not eBay).
And if you haven’t already, Become A Member today!
Thanks for taking time to look through these links. Have a great day! 🙂