VINTAGE CUFFLINKS & MORE News Update
- See this week’s featured items – for sale on eBay
- Download a free style guide
- Join other Members on this week’s featured product to improve your style
- Grab a cuppa and read our featured blogpost
- See what’s in the Website Direct Store where you can use your Member discount
WHAT’S ON EBAY
This week’s highlights on eBay. Something for you, in store now. We ship worldwide. Check eBay listing for details.
Items currently on sale: http://bit.ly/vcm30off
PLUS 7 Items for 7 Days:
- Vintage Tie Clasp with Snake Chain SWANK 1940s Silvertone – An elegant vintage tie clasp with adjustable snake chain, made by SWANK in the 1940s. The bar slides onto your shirt and the adjustable chain hangs around the front of your tie.
- Vintage Cufflinks 1950s Hecho en Mexico Sterling 925 Mayan Calendar – Spectacular vintage cufflinks, made from Mexican sterling silver (925), created by Bernice Goodspeed in Mexico in the late 1950s, featuring a highly detailed Mayan Calendar pattern.
- Vintage Necktie 1960s EIIR Royal Cypher of Queen Elizabeth II – A majestic vintage necktie from the late 1960s featuring a golden EIIR royal cypher, in honour of Queen Elizabeth II, on a dark maroon background.
- Vintage Cufflinks 1940s Red Polymer Cabochon Stone – Dashing vintage cufflinks from the 1930s Art Deco period with a large translucent red polymer cabochon stone in a goldtone bezel setting.
- Vintage Cufflinks 1940s WINARD 1/20 12K Gold Filled – Classic vintage cufflinks, made by Winard Jewelry Company in the 1940s, with majestic corrugated fronts that catch the light beautifully.
- Vintage Cravat Clip Tie Clasp 1930s Art Deco – A handsome vintage cravat clip / tie clasp, a beautiful ambassador from the 1920s/1930s Art Deco period, with a finely detailed front designed to catch the light.
- Vintage Cufflinks 1940s – Four Pillars – Power of Four – Magnificent vintage cufflinks from the 1940s, with four interlocked circles, representing the Power of Four which appears everywhere around us (click to read more).
What’s been selling…
- Vintage Key Ring 1970s Ford Racing Memorabilia, shipped to Halfmoon Bay, Canada.
“Shipped as described. Thank you!”
- Antique Victorian Goldtone Square Cufflinks, shipped to SA, Australia.
“Great cufflinks. Thanks very much.”
FREE STYLE GUIDE
If you haven’t already got this one, download it now. It’s completely free.
- How to Tie a Necktie
For the necktie rookies – download today.
- Check out these free Style Guides!
80% of LOOKING GOOD comes from your CONFIDENCE that you can pull it off. We share INSIDE KNOWLEDGE on topics to help you with your image, confidence and style, such as:
* simple style changes you can make today * behaviour & self-help tips * advice on buying and wearing mens vintage jewellery.”
QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
“I don’t want to talk about nonsense because it doesn’t help me.” – Steve McQueen, The King of Cool.
FOR THE READERS…
Here’s a blogpost you might be interested in:
- Tips for Buying Vintage Tie Clasps
These are things you should know before buying online. Do you already have a collection of tie clasps? Ever wonder about how old they might be? Perhaps these clues will help you work it out.
WEBSITE DIRECT STORE
Members get 20% Off (use the member’s price button) and free shipping (worldwide).
See what’s in the store: Website Direct Store
Note: This discount is for the Website Direct Store (not eBay).
And if you haven’t already, Become A Member today!
Thanks for taking time to look through these links. Have a great day! 🙂