VINTAGE CUFFLINKS & MORE News Update
Welcome to another week at Vintage Cufflinks & More.
- See this week’s featured items – for sale on eBay
- Download a free style guide
- Join other Members on this week’s featured product to improve your style
- Grab a cuppa and read our featured blogpost
- See what’s in the Website Direct Store where you can use your Member discount
WHAT’S ON EBAY
This week’s highlights on eBay. Something for you, in store now. We ship worldwide. Check eBay listing for details.
Items currently on sale – 30% OFF selected items.
PLUS: 7 ITEMS FOR 7 DAYS…
- Vintage Necktie 1960s – Royal Photographic Society, RPS Logo, Navy Blue Tie – A majestic vintage necktie from the late 1960s featuring the RPS & crown logo of the Royal Photographic Society, on a dark navy blue background. Add this to your collection!
- Antique Button Hook Victorian MOP Mother of Pearl Handle 1890s – This aristocratic antique button hook features a shimmering carved mother-of-pearl handle with an embossed steel cuff setting. It is estimated to be from the 1890s.
- Vintage Tie Pin 1950s O.C.TANNER – 10K Gold Filled, Star Person Spectacular – A spectacular vintage tie pin featuring a black star person on gold background – in beautiful 10K yellow gold filled.
- Vintage Tie Clasp 1960s – Brushed Silver Star Scalloped Edges – A splendid vintage tie clasp from the 1960s, with an engraved star on a decorative front and scalloped edges.
- Vintage Tie Clasp 1970s Retro – Attractive Classy Silver – A classy vintage tie clasp from the 1970s, with an attractive retro design. A stunning addition to your collection!
- Vintage Tie Clasp 1960s – Concave with Decorative Panel Silver – A splendid vintage tie clasp from the 1960s, with an attractive design to catch the light – concave with a decorative panel in the centre.
- Vintage Tie Clasp 1970s SWANK Retro Sparkling Silver – An attractive vintage tie clasp from the 1970s, with a sparkling retro design to catch the light – it gives the illusion of being diamond encrusted.
What’s been selling…
- Vintage Lingerie Clips GOLD TOP 1910s Antique – shipped to Massachussets, USA.
- Vintage Tie Clasp 1960s FLORIDA – shipped to Florida, USA.
FREE STYLE GUIDE
If you haven’t already got this one, download it now. It’s completely free.
- 15 Simple Style Changes
Unleash your power with these simple style hacks and give your style a boost right away!
- Become a member today!
If you’re reading this on the website, sign up for updates and get your Guide to Buying Vintage Jewellery Online – absolutely free! Avoid making costly mistakes.
If you’re reading this on email, thanks for being a valued member. Feel free to share this email with your friends so they can benefit too. 🙂
QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
“The best gift you can give yourself is the gift of possibility.”
Paul Newman, King Cool.
FOR THE READERS…
Here’s a blogpost you might be interested in:
- The Ancient Art of Japanese Damascene
An inside look at the ancient art of Japanese Damascene – one of the most stunning styles of mens vintage jewellery… and a fascinating technique – with real gold and silver inlaid on a fire-baked surface.
WEBSITE DIRECT STORE
Members get 20% Off (use the member’s price button) and free shipping (worldwide).
See what’s in the store: Website Direct Store
Note: This discount is for the Website Direct Store (not eBay).
And if you haven’t already, Become A Member today!
Thanks for taking time to look through these links. Have a great day! 🙂