“Problems can become opportunities when the right people come together.”
Vintage Cufflinks & More can help you with your style and jewellery problems.
VINTAGE CUFFLINKS & MORE News Update
Welcome to another week at Vintage Cufflinks & More.
- See this week’s featured items on eBay
- Download a free style guide
- Join other Members on this week’s style journey
- Grab a cuppa and read our featured blogpost
- Use your Member discount in the Website Direct Store
WHAT’S ON EBAY
This week’s highlights on eBay. Something for you, in store now. We ship worldwide. Check eBay listing for details.
🔥 HOT SALE 🔥 – 30% OFF SELECTED ITEMS.
PLUS: 7 FEATURED ITEMS FOR 7 DAYS…
- Antique Nail Buff 1920s Art Deco – A beautiful antique Art Deco nail buff from the 1920s, with an elegantly carved tortoise shell handle.
- Vintage Tie Pin 1940s – Horse Racing Cowboy – A handsome vintage pin for a horse enthusiast – a racing horse, the rider is possibly a cowboy (judging by the hat).
- Vintage Tie Pin 1950s – Green Stone, Ornate Setting – A handsome vintage pin, perfect for a special occasion, with a large green stone in an ornate goldtone setting.
- Vintage Tie 1990s Bugs Bunny Looney Tunes – A fun-loving novelty retro necktie from the 1990s, featuring the lovable Bugs Bunny. Add some charm and whimsy to your tie collection.
- Vintage Collar Bar BALLOU 1900s Antique – A superb antique collar bar, made by Ballou Jewelry in the 1900s, featuring a handsome decorative front in goldtone metal.
- Vintage Cufflinks KREMENTZ 1960s – Exquisite vintage cufflinks, made by KREMENTZ in the 1960s, with a decorative front designed to catch the light, and amber resin stones on the toggle bars.
- Vintage 1970s Cufflinks and Tie Clasp Set – A ritzy vintage cufflinks and tie clasp set from the 1970s with an eye-catching design to brighten up your outfit.
What’s been selling…
- Vintage 1960s P&K STERLING Slide-On Tie Clasp Sterling Silver – shipped to WA, Australia.
- Vintage 1940s Tie Clasp with Snake Chain – shipped to NSW, Australia.
FREE STYLE GUIDE
If you haven’t already got this one, download it now. It’s completely free.
- WEARING HATS
Are you wearing HATS? A hat adds style to any outfit – a small element with a major impact. We cover 11 Hat Styles and when (or when not) to wear them.
- STYLE TIPS FOR MEN
15 simple style changes will have you looking good right away!
FOR THE READERS…
Here’s a blogpost you might be interested in:
- HOW TO LOOK STYLISH ON A BUDGET
Struggling to find the money you want to spend on yourself? Here are some great tips for looking good while not spending a lot of money.
WEBSITE DIRECT STORE
Members get 20% Off (use the member’s price button) and free shipping (worldwide).
See what’s in the store: WEBSITE DIRECT STORE
Note: This discount is for the Website Direct Store (not eBay).
And if you haven’t already, BECOME A MEMBER today!
Thanks for taking time to look through these links. Have a great day! 🙂