“The trick to any profession is making it look easy.”
Imagine YOU are the person at work who is never flustered and always smiling. We all have at least one of these people in our lives. Imagine if that person was YOU, and it is others who envy your disposition. Vintage Cufflinks & More can help you with your style, confidence and accessories.
VINTAGE CUFFLINKS & MORE – Weekly Update
Welcome to another week at Vintage Cufflinks & More.
- See this week’s featured items on eBay
- Download a free style guide
- Join other Members on this week’s style journey
- Grab a cuppa and read our featured blogpost
- Use your Member discount in the Website Direct Store
WHAT’S ON EBAY
This week’s highlights on eBay. Something for you, in store now. We ship worldwide. Check eBay listing for details.
🔥 HOT SALE 🔥 – 30% OFF SELECTED ITEMS.
Hurry, sale ends on Monday.
PLUS: 7 FEATURED ITEMS FOR 7 DAYS…
- Vintage Cufflinks 1920s Art Deco Antique, Goldtone & Amber – Sensational vintage cufflinks, antique Art Deco from the 1920s, with an amber coloured stone set in an ornate goldtone surround.
- Vintage Cufflinks 1960s – Goldtone & Black, Geometric, Hashtag – A striking pair of vintage cufflinks from the 1960s, featuring a goldtone & black hashtag design – way ahead of their time!!
- Vintage Collar Bar SWANK 1920s Art Deco Antique – Silvertone Copper Brown Stones
– Look sharp with this very rare vintage/antique collar bar, Art Deco made by SWANK in the 1920s. It features a brown metal centre plate and brown facet-cut stones at each end.
- Vintage Tie Clasp 1950s SWANK – Silvertone Monogrammed Initial B Tie Clip Bar – A striking vintage tie clasp, made by SWANK in the 1950s, engraved with the Initial B on black with an impressive silvertone picture-frame surround. The bar itself is two lines with a cut-out middle.
- Vintage Cufflinks HADLEY 1960s – 12K Gold Filled, Detailed Fronts, Attractive – Attractive vintage cufflinks, 12K Gold Filled, made by HADLEY in the 1960s – featuring oval-shaped decorative fronts.
- Vintage Tie Clasp 1970s – Goldtone Decorative Tie Clip Bar Fabulous Retro – A handsome vintage tie clasp from the 1970s, featuring a fabulous retro decorative front with detailing designed to catch the light.
- Vintage Necktie 1990s Retro Tie – Green with Brown Black White Pattern – A fabulous retro vintage necktie from the 1990s, with an enchanting green, brown, black, white pattern.
What’s been selling…
- Vintage SWANK Tie Pin Tack – Silvertone & Black Cabachon. Shipped to NSW, Australia.
“The pin is great and the item was received promptly!”
- Vintage 1930s SWANK B&W Collar Bar. Shipped to West Midlands, UK.
“Excellent transaction. Recommended.”
FREE STYLE GUIDE
If you haven’t already got this one, download it now. It’s completely free.
- Buying Vintage Jewellery Online
Avoid costly mistakes buying men’s vintage jewelry online. Know what’s the “real deal” with this great set of tips designed to help you.
- Join our POPULAR 30-Day Style Challenge
New Challenge Starting Tomorrow! Our 30-DAY STYLE CHALLENGE costs less than you spend on coffee – just $1 per day! Don’t you think that’s worth it for life-changing results? Here’s how other men are outsmarting their colleagues and saving big money being stylish! We make it easy for you to upgrade your style – FAST!
* 30 emails * 5 checklists * private Facebook group * tips, tricks & resources * detailed suggestions *
FOR THE READERS…
Here’s a blogpost you might be interested in:
- VINTAGE COLLAR BAR HISTORY
A secret weapon in style! Collar Bars were a popular fashion accessory for men from 1918 through to the mid-1940s. You wear them clipped to each side of your collar. Collar bars had a huge resurgence of popularity in the 1980s and early 1990s. And they’re kicking off again now!
WEBSITE DIRECT STORE
Members get 20% Off (use the member’s price button) and free shipping (worldwide).
See what’s in the store: WEBSITE DIRECT STORE
Note: This discount is for the Website Direct Store (not eBay).
And if you haven’t already, BECOME A MEMBER today!
Thanks for taking time to look through these links. Have a great day! 🙂