“You have to feel confident. If you don’t, you’re going to be hesitant and defensive, and there’ll be a lot of things working against you.”
Confidence has a huge impact on your appeal to others. And 80% of looking good comes from your confidence. Hold your head up, make eye contact, and don’t fidget with your clothing. Vintage Cufflinks & More can help you with your style, confidence and accessories.
VINTAGE CUFFLINKS & MORE – Weekly Update
Welcome to another week at Vintage Cufflinks & More.
- See this week’s featured items on eBay
- Download a free style guide
- Join other Members on this week’s style journey
- Grab a cuppa and read our featured blogpost
- Use your Member discount in the Website Direct Store
WHAT’S ON EBAY
This week’s highlights on eBay. Something for you, in store now. We ship worldwide. Check eBay listing for details.
🔥 HOT SALE 🔥
Charming Vintage Cufflinks SWANK 1940s Goldtone Decorative
Auction ends in 2 days – Grab a BARGAIN!.
PLUS: 7 FEATURED ITEMS FOR 7 DAYS…
- Vintage Tie Clasp 1950s HICKOK USA – Goldtone Tie Clip Bar, Monogrammed Initial C – A spectacular vintage tie clasp, made by HICKOK USA in the 1950s, engraved with the Initial C on brushed silvertone oval-shaped surround. Ideal for skinny ties.
- Vintage Tie Clasp 1950s PARKWAY – Silvertone & Black Tie Clip Bar, Horse/Equestrian – A striking vintage tie clasp, made by PARKWAY in the 1950s, with a black square featuring a horse’s head (in relief cutout) and a decorative picture-frame surround.
- Vintage Cufflinks 1950s SWANK – Goldtone, Monogrammed RWC – Handsome vintage cufflinks, made by SWANK in the 1950s. The fronts are engraved with the initials RWC – just say they were your grandfather’s!!
- Vintage Necktie 1990s RESERVE – Silk Tie, Grey/Gray, Attractive Charming Retro – An attractive retro vintage necktie from the 1990s, made by Reserve. SILK TIE.
- Vintage Collar Bar 1920s Antique – Goldtone, Exquisite, Finely Detailed Pattern – An exquisite antique collar bar from the 1920s, with a finely detailed pattern.
- Vintage Cufflinks SWANK 1950s – Silvertone, Round, Star & Diamante – Ritzy vintage cufflinks, made by SWANK in the 1950s, featuring a star pattern and a diamante centre.
- Vintage Cufflinks 1940s SWANK – 12K Gold Filled with Red Stones – Bold 12K Gold Filled vintage cufflinks, made by SWANK in the 1940s, each featuring 4 red stones on a large round front piece.
What’s been selling…
- Vintage Cufflinks by GEMSCO NY, 1940s (US Coast Guard Auxiliary Uniform). Shipped to QLD, Australia.
“AAA+ Excellent Transaction. Well packed. As described. Many thanks.”
- Vintage Slide-On Tie Clasp by ANSON (1940s). Shipped to VIC, Australia.
“Beautiful quality and fantastic Seller!! Very fast!! Many thanks!!”
FREE STYLE GUIDE
If you haven’t already got this one, download it now. It’s completely free.
- Ten Classic Suit Mistakes
TEN CLASSIC MISTAKES that RUIN the look of your SUIT. Make sure you are not making these mistakes yourself – stupid mistakes that are so easy to avoid.
- Check out these free Style Guides!
Did you know 80% of LOOKING GOOD comes from your CONFIDENCE that you can pull it off? We share INSIDE KNOWLEDGE on topics to help you with your image, confidence and style, such as:
* simple style changes you can make today
* behaviour & self-help tips
* advice on buying and wearing mens vintage jewellery.
FOR THE READERS…
Here’s a blogpost you might be interested in:
- DRESS CODES FOR MEN
DON’T PANIC! We’ve got you covered! Throughout life, you will be invited to events that have Dress Codes – some of these can be confusing. We cover the seven most important dress codes for men.
WEBSITE DIRECT STORE
Members get 20% Off (use the member’s price button) and free shipping (worldwide).
See what’s in the store: WEBSITE DIRECT STORE
Note: This discount is for the Website Direct Store (not eBay).
And if you haven’t already, BECOME A MEMBER today!
Thanks for taking time to look through these links. Have a great day! 🙂