“Elegance is not standing out, but being remembered.”
Giorgio Armani, fashion designer.
Standing out is easy… but you can stand out for all the wrong reasons. The goal is to be remembered for your style and demeanour. Elegance is the quality of being graceful and stylish in appearance or manner. These are the things for which you want to be remembered.
Vintage Cufflinks & More can help you with your style, confidence and accessories.
VINTAGE CUFFLINKS & MORE – Weekly Digest
Welcome to another week at Vintage Cufflinks & More.
- See this week’s featured items on eBay
- Download a free style guide
- Join other Members on this week’s style journey
- Grab a cuppa and read our featured blogpost
- Use your Member discount in the Website Direct Store
WHAT’S ON EBAY
This week’s highlights on eBay. Something for you, in store now. We ship worldwide. Check eBay listing for details.
🔥 HOT SALE 🔥
Vintage 1980s Cufflinks – Round, Goldtone, Fabulous Retro
Auction ends in 2 days – no bids refused – Grab a BARGAIN!.
PLUS: 7 FEATURED ITEMS FOR 7 DAYS
These are the items being highlighted on the VCM Facebook page each day this week. Here’s your sneak peek!
- Vintage Cufflinks 1980s – Round, Goldtone, Fabulous Retro
Fabulous retro vintage cufflinks from the 1980s, with intricate detailing to catch the light.
- Vintage Cufflinks 1950s HICKOK USA – Lucky Number 7 Good Luck Seven
Impressive vintage cufflinks, manufactured by HICKOK USA in the 1950s, featuring beautiful shiny Number 7s for luck.
- Vintage Cufflinks SWANK KUM-A-PART 1920s Antique, Boxed, Goldtone, Diamante – Spectacular vintage cufflinks (antique) by SWANK, from the 1920s, in a matt goldtone finish with a centre-set diamante stone. These are Kum-A-Part cufflinks – where the fronts and backs pull apart and snap back together.
- Vintage Cufflinks 1940s SWANK – Goldtone & Brown Leather
Charming vintage cufflinks made by SWANK in the 1940s, with a brown leather and goldtone decorative slimline front. The backs are also lined.
- Vintage Cufflinks 1940s SWANK Irish Celtic Knot
Impressive vintage cufflinks made by SWANK in the 1940s – featuring a majestic design Celtic Knot – a beauty to behold.
- Vintage Cufflinks 1960s Goldtone Black Diamante Abstract Picasso-Style
Unusual stylish vintage cufflinks from the 1960s, with a Picasso-style abstract front design. They feature a facet cut stone set in a goldtone and black surround.
- Vintage Key Ring 1980s SWANK Detachable Keyring Fob, Silvertone, Initial H
An impressive vintage key ring, made by SWANK in the 1980s, featuring a detachable fob with an attractive brushed plate and the initial H.
What’s been selling…
- Vintage 1930s HICKOK Double Clip Collar Bar. Shipped to NSW, Australia.
“Item as described, well packaged, recommended seller. Many thanks A+++”
- Vintage 1930s SWANK Cufflinks, Silvertone Celtic Knot. Shipped to NSW, Australia.
“Great seller, very happy…. 👌👌”
FREE STYLE GUIDE
If you haven’t already got this one, download it now. It’s completely free.
- Style Tips For Men
15 simple style changes will have you looking good right away!
- Become a member today!
If you’re reading this on the website, sign up for updates and get your Guide to Buying Vintage Jewellery Online – absolutely free! Avoid making costly mistakes.
If you’re reading this on email, thanks for being a valued member. Feel free to share this email with your friends so they can benefit too. 🙂
FOR THE READERS…
Here’s a blogpost you might be interested in:
- Vintage Cufflinks: How Old Are They?
The Power of Cufflinks! Collecting vintage cufflinks is one of the coolest hobbies. Check out my tips to determine just how old some of your treasured items are. This is also a great reference tool for items you’re looking to buy. Download the PDF for future reference!
WEBSITE DIRECT STORE
Members get 20% Off (use the member’s price button) and free shipping (worldwide).
See what’s in the store: WEBSITE DIRECT STORE
Note: This discount is for the Website Direct Store (not eBay).
And if you haven’t already, BECOME A MEMBER today!
Thanks for taking time to look through these links. Have a great day! 🙂