“What you wear is how you present yourself to the world.”
– Miuccia Prada.
Miuccia Prada said it well – “What you wear is how you present yourself to the world”. You should always aim to present yourself well. Be the best image of yourself that you can be. You don’t get a second chance to make a first impression.
Vintage Cufflinks & More can help you with your style, confidence and accessories.
VINTAGE CUFFLINKS & MORE – Weekly Digest
Welcome to another week at Vintage Cufflinks & More.
- See this week’s featured items
- Download a free style guide
- Join other Members on this week’s style journey
- Grab a cuppa and read our featured blogpost
WHAT’S ON EBAY
This week’s highlights on eBay. Something for you, in store now. We ship worldwide. Check eBay listing for details.
🔥 HOT SALE 🔥
Vintage Bolo Tie Pendant 1970s – Nautical Galleon Sailing Ship
Auction ends in 2 days – no bids refused – Grab a BARGAIN!.
PLUS: 7 FEATURED ITEMS FOR 7 DAYS
These are the items being highlighted on the VCM social media pages each day this coming week. You get first look – an advanced sneak peek!
- Vintage Tie Clasp 1950s Slide – FOE Fraternal Order of Eagles Tie Clip Bar
A magnificent vintage tie clasp from the 1950s (slide-on style), with a decorative front and the fraternal FOE eagle logo – Liberty Truth Justice Equality – for the Fraternal Order of Eagles.
- Vintage Cufflinks 1940s SWANK – Duotone Decorative Round Stylish
Stylish vintage cufflinks, made by SWANK in the 1940s, with round duotone fronts and decorative lines to catch the light.
- Vintage Necktie 1980s GIVENCHY Pure Silk Tie Navy Blue & Gold
An attractive retro vintage necktie from the 1980s, made by Givenchy. PURE SILK TIE in navy blue colour with a repeating gold pattern.
- Vintage Cufflinks / Collar Pins EDEN 1910s Antique – Rolled Gold Plated
These aristocratic vintage/antique cuff or collar pins (set of 3) are on their original sales card, which states “MODISTE, Rolled Gold Plated, EDEN, Cuff or Collar Pin, Made in U.S.A.” Each has a finely detailed front to help catch the light. Three pins – one for each cuff and one for the collar. Note, these are white gold plated – silver in colour.
- Vintage Tie Clasp with Chain 1950s HICKOK USA – Silvertone Tie Clip Bar
An attractive vintage tie clasp, made by HICKOK USA in the 1950s, featuring a chain and pendant, and an elegantly detailed front.
- Vintage 1980s Cufflinks – Round, Goldtone, Fabulous Retro
Fabulous retro vintage cufflinks from the 1980s, beautifully detailed with a leaf and berry pattern.
- Vintage Tie Clasp 1910s Antique GIANT GRIP KLIK IT Tie Clip Bar with Chain RARE
A unique and charming antique tie clasp from the 1910s, branded GIANT GRIP KLIK IT. Giant Grip were registering patents in the 1910s and 1920s. I believe this solid bar front is the forerunner to the dangling chain styles.
What’s been selling…
- Vintage Tie Clasp 1950s – Music Notes, Silver & Black. Shipped to NSW Australia.
“As described and arrived quickly, in good condition.”
- Vintage Necktie 1960s EIIR Royal Cypher Queen Elizabeth II. Shipped to TAS, Australia.
“Very good to deal with highly recommend. Thank you.”
FREE STYLE GUIDE
If you haven’t already got this one, download it now. It’s completely free.
- DRESS CODES FOR MEN
Free cheat-sheet of the seven most important dress codes for men. Step out with confidence, armed with a full understanding of what to wear.
- STYLE TIPS FOR MEN
15 simple style changes will have you looking good right away!
FOR THE READERS…
Here’s a blogpost you might be interested in:
- My Top 10 Inspiring Style Quotes … and WHY!
Give your style permission to shine.
WEBSITE DIRECT STORE
Members get 20% Off (use the member’s price button) and free shipping (worldwide).
See what’s in the store: WEBSITE DIRECT STORE
Note: This discount is for the Website Direct Store (not eBay).
And if you haven’t already, BECOME A MEMBER today!
Thanks for taking time to look through these links. Have a great day! 🙂