“Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.”
– Rachel Zoe.
Nothing else speaks in such volumes as the way you look. The way you look says who you are, without you having to say a thing. Forget grungy, saggybum pants, cap-worn-backwards. Instead dress neatly, look after yourself (with clothing, diet and exercise), and stand tall and proud. I know which way I’d prefer to be remembered.
Vintage Cufflinks & More can help you with your style, confidence and accessories.
VINTAGE CUFFLINKS & MORE – Weekly Digest
Welcome to another week at Vintage Cufflinks & More.
- See this week’s featured items
- Download a free style guide
- Join other Members on this week’s style journey
- Grab a cuppa and read our featured blogpost
WHAT’S ON EBAY
This week’s highlights on eBay. Something for you, in store now. We ship worldwide. Check eBay listing for details.
🔥 HOT SALE 🔥
Vintage Cufflinks 1950s SWANK – Goldtone, AZTEC-Inspired Pattern, Impressive
Auction ends in 2 days – no bids refused – Grab a BARGAIN!.
PLUS: 7 FEATURED ITEMS FOR 7 DAYS
These are the items being highlighted on the VCM social media pages each day this coming week. You get first look – an advanced sneak peek!
- Vintage Tie Clasp 1960s – Leaping Antelope Impala Gazelle Deer Tie Clip Bar
Magnificent & iconic vintage tie clasp from the 1960s in Art Deco style, featuring a leaping Antelope whose antlers grace and compliment the action of its body.
- Vintage Tie Clasp 1940s – Bold Chain Links Majestic Goldtone Tie Clip Bar
A spectacular vintage tie clasp from the 1940s, featuring a bold linked-chain design. The clip on the back is an early design, similar to the crocodile/alligator clips of today.
- Vintage Tie 1950s – Corps of Royal Engineers Regimental Necktie RE Made in GB
A quality Royal Engineers regimental military tie with striped navy blue and burgundy pattern. Made in Great Britain.
- Vintage Tie Clasp 1960s SWANK – Silvertone with Black Accent, Tie Clip Bar
Spectacular vintage tie clasp made by SWANK in the 1960s, featuring a crisp silvertone bar with a black accent.
- Vintage Tie Clasp 1950s – Impressive Dashing Silvertone Tie Clip Bar
Impressive & dashing vintage tie clasp from the 1950s, featuring an angled front and a pattern that catches the light beautifully.
- Vintage Antique 1889 Wizard Cuff Holder – Gambler Card Cheat Ace-Up-Sleeve
This vintage cuff holder is a rare & genuine antique – the back is stamped “PAT. FEB.5.1889”. Rumour has it the old Wild West gamblers used these gadgets to hide an ace up their sleeve. A great conversation piece!
- Vintage Tie Clasp 1960s – Angled Stylish Pattern, Striking Goldtone Tie Clip Bar
A striking vintage tie clasp from the 1960s, with a stylish finish in a mix of textured and gloss.
What’s been selling…
- Vintage Cufflinks SWANK 1940s. Shipped to VIC, Australia.
“As described. Arrived 2 days early.”
- Vintage Cufflinks 1960s – Bulova Watch Co, Tuning Fork, Majestic, Collectors Item. Shipped to Slattum, Norway.
FREE STYLE GUIDE
If you haven’t already got this one, download it now. It’s completely free.
- HOW TO WEAR A TIE CLASP
Requested by members – A step-by-step guide on how to wear a tie clip “the right way”.
- Join our POPULAR 30-Day Style Challenge – New Challenge Starting Tomorrow!
Our 30-DAY STYLE CHALLENGE costs less than you spend on coffee – just $1 per day! Don’t you think that’s worth it for life-changing results? Here’s how other men are outsmarting their colleagues and saving big money being stylish! We make it easy for you to upgrade your style – FAST!
* 30 emails * 5 checklists * private Facebook group * tips, tricks & resources * detailed suggestions *
FOR THE READERS…
Here’s a blogpost you might be interested in:
- 5 Job Interview Mistakes To Avoid
It’s harder than ever to land a job interview! Congratulations if you get called in to interview… but what next? Don’t let these five mistakes ruin your chances for further success.
WEBSITE DIRECT STORE
Members get 20% Off (use the member’s price button) and free shipping (worldwide).
See what’s in the store: WEBSITE DIRECT STORE
Note: This discount is for the Website Direct Store (not eBay).
And if you haven’t already, BECOME A MEMBER today!
Thanks for taking time to look through these links. Have a great day! 🙂