“The joy of dressing is an art.”
– John Galliano.
I once saw a book titled “The Joy Of Running”. Being a non-sporty type, I found it amusing that running could be a “joy”. But let me tell you, dressing well is a joy… and an art. You can create works of art in fashion – not just in designing clothing, but how you put various pieces together to create a wonderful look.
Vintage Cufflinks & More can help you with your style, confidence and accessories.
VINTAGE CUFFLINKS & MORE – Weekly Digest
Welcome to another week at Vintage Cufflinks & More.
- See this week’s featured items
- Download a free style guide
- Join other Members on this week’s style journey
- Grab a cuppa and read our featured blogpost
WHAT’S ON EBAY
This week’s highlights on eBay. Something for you, in store now. We ship worldwide. Check eBay listing for details.
🔥 HOT SALE 🔥
Vintage Tie Clasp 1950s PARKWAY – Silvertone Black Horse Equestrian Tie Clip Bar
Auction ends in 2 days – no bids refused – Grab a BARGAIN!.
PLUS: 7 FEATURED ITEMS FOR 7 DAYS
These are the items being highlighted on the VCM social media pages each day this coming week. You get first look – an advanced sneak peek!
- Vintage Tie Clasp 1960s SWANK FO – Crossed Swords Anchor Wings Tie Clip Bar
A magnificent vintage tie clasp from the 1960s, made by SWANK, featuring a white panel on a goldtone metal bar – crossed swords, anchor, wings.
- Vintage Cufflinks 1980s by DUDE – Goldtone “Gold Ingot” Sensational Cuff Links
Sensational vintage cufflinks, made by DUDE in the 1980s, with goldtone fronts designed to look like gold ingots.
- Vintage Tie Clasp 1950s by SWANK – Elegant Silvertone Tie Clip Bar
An superb vintage tie clasp from the 1950s, made by SWANK, featuring an elegant and modest styled front.
- Vintage Tie Clasp 1950s – Handsome Shimmering Goldtone Tie Clip Bar
A handsome vintage tie clasp from the 1950s, in goldtone metal, featuring a shimmering detailed front. Ideal for skinny ties.
- Vintage Collar Bar SWANK 1920s Art Deco Antique – Silvertone Copper Brown Stones
Look sharp with this very rare vintage/antique collar bar, Art Deco made by SWANK in the 1920s. It features a brown metal centre plate and brown facet-cut stones at each end.
- Vintage Tie Clasp 1970s SWANK – Geometric Black & Silvertone Tie Clip Bar
A handsome vintage tie clasp from the 1970s, made by SWANK, featuring an intriguing geometric pattern in black and silver.
- Vintage Cufflinks 1960s AVEDON Vermeil – Gold Plated Sterling Silver Cuff Links
Exquisite and impressive vintage cufflinks from the 1960s, stamped AVEDON VERMEIL. Vermeil is a style of gold-plating over a sterling silver base.
Other Member’s have taken these items home…
- Wizard Cuff Holder 1888 Vintage Antique – Gambler Card Cheat. Shipped to Maryland, USA.
- Vintage Collar Bar 1960s – Goldtone, Decorative Cube Ends. Shipped to VIC, Australia.
See what else is for sale on eBay: VCM eBay Store
FOR THE READERS…
Here’s a blogpost you might be interested in:
- WEARING HATS!
A hat adds style to any outfit – a small element with a major impact. Read more about our favourite 11 Hat Styles and when to wear them.
FREE STYLE GUIDE
If you haven’t already got this one, download it now. It’s completely free.
- HOW TO TIE A NECKTIE
For the necktie rookies – download today.
- CHECK OUT THESE FREE STYLE GUIDES!
Did you know 80% of LOOKING GOOD comes from your CONFIDENCE that you can pull it off? We share INSIDE KNOWLEDGE on topics to help you with your image, confidence and style, such as:
* simple style changes you can make today
* behaviour & self-help tips
* advice on buying and wearing mens vintage jewellery
WEBSITE DIRECT STORE
Members get 20% Off (use the member’s price button) and free shipping (worldwide).
See what’s in the store: WEBSITE DIRECT STORE
Note: This discount is for the Website Direct Store (not eBay).
And if you haven’t already, BECOME A MEMBER today!
Thanks for taking time to look through these links. Have a great day! 🙂