“Trendy is the last stage before tacky.”
– Karl Lagerfeld.
If you want to be stylish, stay away from trends. Stick to the classic good looks and you will never be disappointed. They are classic because they have been proven to work.
Vintage Cufflinks & More can help you with your style, confidence and accessories.
VINTAGE CUFFLINKS & MORE – Weekly Digest
Welcome to another week at Vintage Cufflinks & More.
- Grab a cuppa and read our featured blogpost
- See this week’s featured items
- Download a free style guide
- Join other Members on this week’s style journey
FOR THE READERS…
Here’s a blogpost you might be interested in:
- CORRECT HAT ETIQUETTE
Wearing Hats… Hat Etiquette. Yes, there are rules and style tips when it comes to wearing hats. We got you covered! The do’s and don’ts of wearing hats.
WHAT’S ON EBAY
This week’s highlights on eBay. Something for you, in store now. We ship worldwide. Check eBay listing for details.
🔥 HOT SALE 🔥
Auctions ending this week – Grab yourself a BARGAIN!
PLUS: 7 FEATURED ITEMS FOR 7 DAYS
These are the items being highlighted on the VCM social media pages each day this coming week. You get first look – an advanced sneak peek!
- Vintage Lingerie Clips 1910s Antique – LAN 1/60 10K Rolled Gold Plate, Burlesque
A beautiful set of 2 rolled gold antique lingerie clips from the 1910s, featuring a hand engraved pattern detailing the front and presented on the original sales card.
- Vintage Tie Clasp 1970s – Brushed Silvertone, Handsome, Fabulous Retro
A fabulous retro vintage tie clasp from the 1970s, with a brushed silvertone bar and raised silvertone feature panel.
- Vintage Tie Clasp 1980s – Detailed Goldtone Handsome Tie Clip Bar
A fabulous retro vintage tie clasp from the 1980s, with a detailed goldtone bar and a polymer “stone”.
- Vintage Tie Clasp 1960s SWANK – Handsome Brushed Silvertone Tie Clip Bar
A handsome vintage tie clasp, made by SWANK in the 1960s, featuring a brushed silvertone bar with a high gloss pattern at each end. Ideal for skinny ties.
- Vintage Cufflinks 1950s Silvertone – Engraved Pattern – Spectacular
Spectacular vintage cufflinks with a decorative engraved pattern on the front, designed to catch the light.
- Vintage Tie Clasp 1950s – Silvertone Tie Bar Clip with Grey/Gray Polymer Accent
A handsome vintage tie clasp from the 1950s, featuring a gloss silvertone bar with a round panel and a grey/gray square polymer stone.
- Vintage Collar Bar HICKOK 1930s – Extendable, Goldtone, Unique
A unique vintage collar bar by HICKOK USA in the 1930s, featuring extendable ends to suit any collar width.
Other Member’s have taken these items home…
- Vintage Tie Clasp 1940s – Engineers Micrometer Gauge. Shipped to Sunderland, UK.
- Vintage Tie Pin 1950s – Centurion, Roman Soldier. Shipped to North Carolina, USA.
See what else is for sale on eBay: VCM eBay Store
FREE STYLE GUIDE
If you haven’t already got this one, download it now. It’s completely free.
- 15 SIMPLE STYLE CHANGES
Unleash your power with these simple style hacks and give your style a boost right away!
- Become a member today!
If you’re reading this on the website, sign up for updates and get your Guide to Buying Vintage Jewellery Online – absolutely free! Avoid making costly mistakes.
If you’re reading this on email, thanks for being a valued member. Feel free to share this email with your friends so they can benefit too. 🙂
WEBSITE DIRECT STORE
Members get 20% Off (use the member’s price button) and free shipping (worldwide).
See what’s in the store: WEBSITE DIRECT STORE
Note: This discount is for the Website Direct Store (not eBay).
And if you haven’t already, BECOME A MEMBER today!
Thanks for taking time to look through these links. Have a great day! 🙂