“Do it big, do it right, and do it with style.”
– Fred Astaire.
Whether it be in his performances or his flair for fashion, Fred Astaire was a man with an obsession for perfection. We should all strive for perfection so we can make a good impression on others.
Vintage Cufflinks & More can help you with your style, confidence and accessories.
VINTAGE CUFFLINKS & MORE – Weekly Digest
Welcome to another week at Vintage Cufflinks & More.
- Grab a cuppa and read our featured blogpost
- See this week’s featured items
- Download a free style guide
- Join other Members on this week’s style journey
FOR THE READERS…
Here’s a blogpost you might be interested in:
- TIPS FOR BUYING VINTAGE TIE CLASPS
These are things you should know before buying online. Do you already have a collection of tie clasps? Ever wonder about how old they might be? Perhaps these clues will help you work it out.
WHAT’S ON EBAY
Here’s this week’s highlights on eBay. Something for you, in store now. We ship worldwide. Check eBay listing for details.
🔥 HOT SALE 🔥
Click for > > THIS WEEK’S AUCTIONS > >
Grab yourself a BARGAIN!
If something doesn’t show on the eBay list, it is scheduled for later this week.
PLUS: 7 FEATURED ITEMS FOR 7 DAYS
These are the items being highlighted on the VCM social media pages each day this coming week. All are available right now. You get first look – an advanced sneak peek!
- Vintage Tie Clasp 1950s – Goldtone Tie Bar Clip with Impressive Dome Accent
An impressive vintage tie clasp from the 1950s, featuring a gloss goldtone bar with a dome feature accent.
- Vintage 1960s US Navy First Petty Officer Badge Lapel Hat Pin – 1/20 10K +STER
An exquisite vintage pin from the 1960s – a uniform badge for US Navy First Petty Officer in 1/20 10K gold filled, plus sterling silver.
- Vintage Collar Bar 1960s – Goldtone Bee Hive Ends (unscrew)
A superb vintage collar bar from the 1960s with fabulous beehive ends.
- Vintage Collar Bar 1940s – Goldtone Decorative Front
An impressive vintage collar bar from the 1940s with an detailed decorative front.
- Vintage Tuxedo Studs 1960s Set of 3 – Shimmering Mother of Pearl
Breath-taking set of 3 tuxedo studs – featuring a spring-shank mechanism, with shimmering mother-of-pearl face in a silvertone setting.
- Vintage Hat Pin 1920s Art Deco Antique – Silvertone Cravat Lapel Pin Tie Tack
An intriguing vintage pin from the 1920s (Art Deco Antique) – it could be a hat pin, cravat pin or lapel pin, or perhaps a tie pin/tack.
- Vintage Cufflinks 1950s SWANK – Fleur de Lis, Goldtone
Spectacular Fleur de Lis vintage cufflinks by SWANK, from the late 1950s. SWANK were a leader in men’s vintage jewellery production from as early as the 1920s. These vintage cufflinks feature a valiant Fleur de Lis engraved on a brushed surface and a decorative gloss surround.
Other Member’s have taken these special items home…
- Vintage Cufflinks 1920s Art Deco Antique – Goldtone & Amber. Shipped to Derbyshire, UK.
- Vintage Tie Pin 1950s – Green Stone Ornate Setting. Shipped to NSW, Australia.
See what else is for sale on eBay: VCM eBay Store
FREE STYLE GUIDE
If you haven’t already got this one, download it now. It’s completely free.
- WEARING HATS
Are you wearing HATS? A hat adds style to any outfit – a small element with a major impact. 11 Hat Styles and when (or when not) to wear them.
- STYLE TIPS FOR MEN
15 simple style changes will have you looking good right away!
If you haven’t already, BECOME A MEMBER today!
Thanks for spending time here today.
Have a great day! 🙂