“I don’t want to talk about nonsense because it doesn’t help me.”
– Steve McQueen, The King of Cool.
Part of being stylish is not wasting your time on idle gossip or conversations where you are not learning or sharing knowledge. Improve your vocabulary and your interests, and you will become much more interesting and appealing.
Vintage Cufflinks & More can help you with your style, confidence and accessories.
VINTAGE CUFFLINKS & MORE – Weekly Digest
Welcome to another week at Vintage Cufflinks & More.
- Grab a cuppa and read our featured blogpost
- See this week’s featured items
- Download a free style guide
- Join other Members on this week’s style journey
FOR THE READERS…
Here’s a blogpost you might be interested in:
- THE ANCIENT ART OF JAPANESE DAMASCENE
An inside look at the ancient art of Japanese Damascene – one of the most stunning styles of men’s vintage jewellery… and a fascinating technique – with real gold and silver inlaid on a fire-baked surface.
WHAT’S ON EBAY
Here’s this week’s highlights on eBay. Something for you, in store now. We ship worldwide. Check eBay listing for details.
🔥 CLEARANCE – HOT SALE 🔥
Click for > > THIS WEEK’S AUCTIONS > >
Grab yourself a BARGAIN!
If something doesn’t show on the eBay list, it is scheduled for later this week.
PLUS: 7 FEATURED ITEMS FOR 7 DAYS
These are the items being highlighted on the VCM social media pages each day this coming week. All are available right now… and you get first look – an advanced sneak peek!
- Vintage Money Clip 1970s – Goldtone, Gloss, Modest Style, Fabulous Retro
A fabulous retro vintage money clip from the 1970s, with a modest style and a gloss finish.
- Vintage Collar Bar 1960s – Silvertone Nut & Bolt Design (unscrew)
A handsome vintage collar bar from the 1960s with fabulous nut & bolt ends
- Vintage Necktie 1960s – Royal Arms of England – Rampant Lion – Macaseta Tie
A majestic vintage necktie from the late 1960s featuring a golden rampant lion, representing the Royal Arms of England, on a dark navy blue background with a lighter blue stripe.
- Vintage Collar Bar 1970s – Goldtone Cube Ends (unscrew)
A classic vintage collar bar from the 1970s with fabulous high-gloss cube ends.
- Vintage Cufflinks 1930s Art Deco Red Polymer Cabochon Goldtone Bezel Setting
Dashing vintage cufflinks from the 1930s Art Deco period with a large translucent red polymer cabochon in a goldtone bezel setting.
- Vintage Collar Bar 1940s – Goldtone Cut-Out Pattern Slide-On
A stylish vintage collar bar from the 1940s with an exquisite cut-out pattern.
- Vintage Lingerie Clip 1950s – Fleur de Lis – Burlesque – Clothing Fastener
An intriguing little clip ideal for burlesque-wear, in goldtone & silvertone with a beautifully engraved Fleur de Lis on the front.
Other Member’s have taken these special items home…
- Antique Button Hook Victorian MOP Mother of Pearl Handle 1890s. Shipped to Victoria, Australia.
“Terrific seller. Very quick postage and a pleasure to deal with.”
- Vintage Tie Clasp 1950s – Train, Steam Engine, Locomotive, Chicago, Tie Clip Bar. Shipped to Victoria, Australia.
See what else is for sale on eBay: VCM eBay Store
FREE STYLE GUIDE
If you haven’t already got this one, download it now. It’s completely free.
- BUYING VINTAGE JEWELLERY ONLINE
Avoid costly mistakes buying men’s vintage jewellery online. Know what’s the “real deal” with this great set of tips designed to help you.
- Check out these free STYLE GUIDES!
Did you know 80% of looking good comes from your confidence that you can pull it off? We share INSIDE KNOWLEDGE on topics to help you with your image, confidence and style, such as:
* simple style changes you can make today
* behaviour & self-help tips
* advice on buying and wearing men’s vintage jewellery.
If you haven’t already, BECOME A MEMBER today!
Thanks for spending time here today.
Have a great day! 🙂