“The best gift you can give yourself is the gift of possibility.”
– Paul Newman, King Cool.
Three powerful ways you can inspire yourself with the gift of possibility:
- From the heart – Remember a turnaround and triumph. Remember when you turned a situation around and it came out good. Cherish those feelings and look for more opportunities.
- Discover areas you want to improve or change. Work out how to get there. Break it down into baby steps. Congratulations, you now have an action plan.
- Look for doors. Doors are the gateways to your goals. Look for opportunities, identify people who can help you, ask for help.
Vintage Cufflinks & More can help you with your style, confidence and accessories.
VINTAGE CUFFLINKS & MORE – Weekly Digest
Welcome to another week at Vintage Cufflinks & More.
- Grab a cuppa and read our featured blogpost
- See this week’s featured items
- Download a free style guide
- Join other Members on this week’s style journey
FOR THE READERS…
Here’s a blogpost you might be interested in:
- HOW TO LOOK STYLISH ON A BUDGET
Struggling to find the money you want to spend on yourself? Here are some great tips for looking good while not spending a lot of money.
WHAT’S ON EBAY
Here’s this week’s highlights on eBay. Something for you, in store now. We ship worldwide. Check eBay listing for details.
🔥 CLEARANCE – HOT SALE 🔥
Click for > > THIS WEEK’S AUCTIONS > >
Grab yourself a BARGAIN!
If something doesn’t show on the eBay list, it’s scheduled for later this week.
PLUS: 7 FEATURED ITEMS FOR 7 DAYS
These are the items being highlighted on the VCM social media pages each day this coming week. All are available right now… and you get first look – an advanced sneak peek!
- Vintage Collar Bar 1940s – Silvertone Decorative Front Slide-On
A stylish vintage collar bar from the 1940s in silvertone metal with an elegant decorative pattern on the front.
- Vintage Cufflinks 1940s WINARD 1/20 12K Gold Filled – Majestic Cuff Links
Classic vintage cufflinks, made by Winard Jewelry Company in the 1940s, with majestic corrugated fronts that catch the light beautifully.
- Vintage Cufflinks HADLEY 1960s – 12K Gold Filled, Detailed Fronts, Attractive
Attractive vintage cufflinks, 12K Gold Filled, made by HADLEY in the 1960s – featuring oval-shaped decorative fronts.
- Vintage Cufflinks 1970s – Initial C Goldtone Handsome Monogrammed Cuff Links
Handsome vintage cufflinks from the 1970s in goldtone metal, styled in a high-gloss initial C.
- Vintage Cufflinks 1960s – Brown Goldtone Picture-Frame Cuff Links
Classy vintage cufflinks from the 1960s in goldtone metal, with a brown polymer panel and goldtone picture-frame surround.
- Vintage Tie Clasp 1930s SWANK – Leaf Design, Slide-On Tie Clip Bar
An impressive vintage tie clasp, made by SWANK in the late 1930s – this is a slide-on style, with a large detailed leaf design on the front. Ideal for wider neckties.
- Vintage Cufflinks 1970s – Goldtone Decorative Fronts Cuff Links
Exquisite vintage cufflinks from the 1970s in goldtone metal, with a classy decorative front design.
Other Member’s have taken these special items home…
- Vintage Lapel Pin 1950s – Musicians Singer Saxophone Guitar Jazz Band Music.
Shipped to Muggensturm, Germany.
- Vintage Tie Clasp by JAMIBAN – Wild Bill Hickok Hand Guns.
Shipped to Victoria, Australia.
- Vintage Tie Clasp 1950s – Afore Ye Go, Bell’s Whisky, Tie Clip Bar.
Shipped to West Midlands, UK.
See what else is for sale on eBay: VCM eBay Store
FREE STYLE GUIDE
If you haven’t already got this one, download it now. It’s completely free.
- TEN CLASSIC SUIT MISTAKES
Ten classic suit mistakes that RUIN the look of your SUIT. Make sure you are not making these mistakes yourself – stupid mistakes that are so easy to avoid.
- Join our POPULAR 30-Day Style Challenge
New Challenge Starting Tomorrow! Our 30-DAY STYLE CHALLENGE costs less than you spend on coffee – just $1 per day! Don’t you think that’s worth it for life-changing results? Here’s how other men are outsmarting their colleagues and saving big money being stylish! We make it easy for you to upgrade your style – FAST!
* 30 emails * 5 checklists * private Facebook group * tips, tricks & resources * detailed suggestions *
If you haven’t already, BECOME A MEMBER today!
Thanks for spending time here today.
Have a great day! 🙂