“Problems can become opportunities when the right people come together.”
– Robert Redford.
Turn your problems into awesome opportunities.
* The problem of ‘burs in hiking socks’ led to the creation of Velcro.
* The problem of ‘food spoilage’ led to the creation of refrigeration.
* Not getting paid enough is an opportunity to learn and grow, to gain a better paying job.
Continually ask yourself “why” or “what if” to spur your imagination. Focus on making positive changes or positive contributions. Focus on your strengths. It’s hardly ever black and white – opportunities arise in the greyness.
Vintage Cufflinks & More can help you with your style, confidence and accessories.
VINTAGE CUFFLINKS & MORE – Weekly Digest
Welcome to another week at Vintage Cufflinks & More.
- Grab a cuppa and read our featured blogpost
- See this week’s featured items
- Download a free style guide
- Join other Members on this week’s style journey
FOR THE READERS…
Here’s a blogpost you might be interested in:
- VINTAGE COLLAR BAR HISTORY
A secret weapon in style! Collar Bars were a popular fashion accessory for men from 1918 through to the mid-1940s. You wear them clipped to each side of your collar. Collar bars had a huge resurgence of popularity in the 1980s and early 1990s. And they’re kicking off again now!
WHAT’S ON EBAY
Here’s this week’s highlights on eBay. Something for you, in store now. We ship worldwide. Check eBay listing for details.
🔥 CLEARANCE – HOT SALE 🔥
Click for > > THIS WEEK’S AUCTIONS > >
Grab yourself a BARGAIN!
If something doesn’t show on the eBay list, it’s scheduled for later this week.
PLUS: 7 FEATURED ITEMS FOR 7 DAYS
These are the items being highlighted on the VCM social media pages each day this coming week. All are available right now… and you get first look – an advanced sneak peek!
- Vintage Cufflinks 1920s Art Deco Antique Majestic Goldtone Chain-Link Cuff Links
Majestic vintage cufflinks from the 1920s Art Deco period (antique) in light-weight goldtone metal, with a 0.5cm facet-cut stone in an ornate goldtone setting. The fronts and backs are identical, linked together (chain-link cufflinks).
- Vintage Tie Clasp 1940s – Initial S Monogrammed Slide-On Tie Clip Bar
An impressive vintage tie clasp, from the 1940s – this is a slide-on style, monogrammed with the initial S on a decorative panel.
- Vintage Necklace & Bracelet Matching Set 1970s – 4-Strand Cream Gold Black
A beautiful vintage necklace and bracelet matching set, from the 1970s – four strands of intertwined “pearls” in cream, black and gold.
- Vintage Tie Clasp 1960s – Silvertone, Blue Stones, Decorative, Tie Clip Bar
A splendid vintage tie clasp from the 1960s, with a decorative front and two facet-cut blue stones.
- Vintage Tie Clasp with Chain 1930s VFW Veterans Of Foreign Wars US Tie Clip Bar
A handsome vintage tie clasp with chain and pendant, from the 1930s. Featuring the Maltese Cross insignia seal of the Veterans Of Foreign Wars US. In goldtone metal with blue, white and burgundy enamel.
- Vintage Cufflinks 1950s SWANK – Blue Dome in Silvertone Claw Setting Cuff Links
Brilliant vintage cufflinks, made by SWANK in the 1950s – featuring a large blue cabochon in a silvertone claw setting.
- Vintage Tie Clasp with Chain ANSON 1940s – Goldtone Stylish Decorative Front
This vintage tie clasp (slide-on style) is superbly designed, with scalloped edges and a chain that hangs elegantly at the front of your tie. Made by ANSON in the 1940s.
Other Member’s have taken these special items home…
- Vintage Tie Clasp 1970s Retro. Shipped to VIC, Australia.
- Vintage Tie Clasp 1970s SWANK Sparkling Retro. Shipped to SA, Australia.
- Vintage Tie Clasp with Chain 1950s HICKOK USA – Classic Car. Shipped to NSW, Australia.
See what else is for sale on eBay: VCM eBay Store
FREE STYLE GUIDE
If you haven’t already got this one, download it now. It’s completely free.
- STYLE TIPS FOR MEN
15 simple style changes will have you looking good right away!
- Check out these free Style Guides!
INSIDE KNOWLEDGE on topics to help you with your image, confidence and style, such as:
* simple style changes you can make today
* behaviour & self-help tips
* advice on buying and wearing mens vintage jewellery.
If you haven’t already, BECOME A MEMBER today!
Thanks for spending time here today.
Have a great day! 🙂