“The trick to any profession is making it look easy.”
– Morgan Freeman.
Give your style a boost, but make it look effortless.
* Build a wardrobe of black and white, then accessorise with colour.
* Keep the shiny things shiny – polish your shoes, buff your jewellery, maintain your briefcase or satchel.
* Collect quality jewellery – quality doesn’t have to mean expensive – grow your collection of cufflinks, tie clasps, etc.
* Aim to always look your best – think back to movie stars of the 1960s – they didn’t dress like a grunge-fest – they were proud and polite.
Vintage Cufflinks & More can help you with your style, confidence and accessories.
VINTAGE CUFFLINKS & MORE – Weekly Digest
Welcome to another week at Vintage Cufflinks & More.
- Grab a cuppa and read our featured blogpost
- See this week’s featured items
- Download a free style guide
- Join other Members on this week’s style journey
FOR THE READERS…
Here’s a blogpost you might be interested in:
- DRESS CODES FOR MEN
DON’T PANIC! We’ve got you covered! Throughout life, you will be invited to events that have Dress Codes – some of these can be confusing. We cover the seven most important dress codes for men. Do you know all of these?
WHAT’S ON EBAY
Here’s this week’s highlights on eBay. Something for you, in store now. We ship worldwide. Check eBay listing for details.
🔥 7 FEATURED ITEMS FOR 7 DAYS 🔥
These are the items being highlighted on the VCM social media pages each day this coming week. All are available right now… and you get first look – an advanced sneak peek!
Click an image for more information…
🔥 CLEARANCE – HOT SALE 🔥
Check out > > THE BARGAIN BIN > >
Nothing over $20… Grab yourself a BARGAIN!
These are all available right now! PLUS MORE…
Other Member’s have taken these special items home…
- Vintage Tie Clasp 1950s Slide – FOE Fraternal Order of Eagles Gold Tie Clip Bar. Shipped to VIC, Australia.
“Love it. Very happy with the purchase and service.”
- Vintage Nail Buff 1920s Art Deco Antique with Carved Tortoise Shell Handle. Shipped to NSW, Australia.
“Excellent item, friendly helpful seller, quick posting, good communication, THANKYOU!”
- Vintage Necktie 1960s Royal Arms of England Rampant Lion. Shipped to VIC, Australia.
See what else is for sale on eBay: VCM eBay Store
FREE STYLE GUIDE
If you haven’t already got this one, download it now. It’s completely free.
- DRESS CODES FOR MEN
Free cheat-sheet of the seven most important dress codes for men. Step out with confidence, armed with a full understanding of what to wear. DOWNLOAD NOW, so you always have it handy.
- Become a member today!
If you’re reading this on the website, sign up for updates and get your Guide to Buying Vintage Jewellery Online – absolutely free! Avoid making costly mistakes.
If you’re reading this on email, thanks for being a valued member. Feel free to share this email with your friends so they can benefit too. 🙂
If you haven’t already, BECOME A MEMBER today!
Thanks for spending time here today.
Have a great day! 🙂