“The trick to any profession is making it look easy.”
– Morgan Freeman.
Here’s how you can improve your image, quickly and easily. Hint: it’s not just about what you wear. This is how other people make success look easy:
- They are decisive – make a decision and don’t overthink it.
- They focus on solutions not problems – put more effort into how to get out of a situation than how you got into it, or how to fix a process to make it work better.
- They stay positive – smile more and don’t talk about how busy or stressed you are.
- They focus on the big things – achieve more with the bigger tasks, maybe ask someone else to help out with the little things.
- They are organised – never panic, rush or appear flustered.
- They show compassion for others – make time for this, people will remember you for it.
- They look successful – make an effort to improve your appearance.
Vintage Cufflinks & More can help you with your style, confidence and accessories.
VINTAGE CUFFLINKS & MORE – Weekly Digest
Welcome to another week at Vintage Cufflinks & More. Grab a cuppa and keep reading.
- A sneak preview of this week’s featured items
- Download a style guide – completely free
- Join other Members on this week’s style journey
If you need some style inspiration, here’s an article from the website:
MY TOP 10 INSPIRING STYLE QUOTES … AND WHY!
Check out these style quotes from 10 influential people and give your style permission to shine.
YOUR PRIVATE INVITATION
Here’s your private invitation to this week’s highlights. There’s something for you, available right now. We send worldwide. Check the eBay listings for details.
🔥 CLEARANCE – BARGAIN BIN 🔥
Check out > > THE BARGAIN BIN > >
Nothing over $20… Grab yourself a BARGAIN!
Available right now!
Other Member’s have taken these special items home…
Vintage Tie Clasp 1940s SPEIDEL Silvertone Sunbeam Drill – shipped to Victoria, Australia.
“Thanks so much love it l shall treasure this better than l expected. Awesome thank you.”
Vintage Cufflinks 1950s SWANK Goldtone Monogrammed RWC – shipped to Queensland, Australia.
“Fast postage thankyou”
See what else is available in the VCM EBAY STORE
FREE STYLE GUIDE
If you haven’t already got this one, download it now. It’s completely free.
HOW TO TIE A NECKTIE
This one is for the necktie rookies – a step-by-step guide on how to tie a necktie – and there’s more than one way.
You don’t need to be a style whiz to make changes to your style! Check out our free “How To Tie A Necktie” guide to improve your style.
BECOME A MEMBER TODAY
Join 100s of other Members and sign up for updates today. Collect your free Guide to Buying Vintage Jewellery Online and avoid making costly mistakes.
If you received this on an email, thank you for being one of our valued Members. Feel free to share this email with your friends so they can benefit too.
If you haven’t already, BECOME A MEMBER today!
Thanks for spending time here today.
Have a great day! 🙂