Welcome to the Vintage Cufflinks & More research pages, our comprehensive list of makers and makes of vintage cufflinks, tie clasps, collar bars, and more.
Scroll below for a huge list of different makers or their jewellery lines. Basically if you find a name stamped on your jewellery, look it up here and see what more there is to know. Each is a link to an individual page for that maker.
If you find this page/website useful, please hit Like at the bottom.
Makers & Markings:
BUYING VINTAGE JEWELLERY ONLINE
This comprehensive guide includes:
* The 3 most important rules to ensure you don’t waste money
* Visual clues about the age of vintage jewellery items
* “Inside Secrets” about tie clasps, cufflinks and collar bars
* Search tips to find what you’re looking for
* How to be the successful buyer