E.A. Adams (jewellery hallmark)

The back of the clasp is stamped PAT.2853761.  

This patent was granted in 1958 to Philip Kettell and Andrew Evans, both of E.A.Adams & Son Inc, in Rhode Island, US. 

EA Adams used to supply jewellery parts to many of the major jewellery houses of America, but went out of business in the early 1980s.

 
Return to Makers index