The Baer & Wilde company was incorporated in 1919, having previously been a subsidiary of the Attleboro Manufacturing Co (Attleboro later became Swank Inc.). In 1918 Baer & Wilde introduced the KUM-A-PART Cuff Buttons that were such a huge success, they stopped producing all other lines of jewellery and specialised on the Kum-A-Parts. By 1931 they were specialising in the plates for Swank Collar Bars. B&W ceased operating as a separate company in 1931.
BAER & WILDE HALLMARKS