The back of each earring is stamped BB STERLING, with the two B’s inside interlocking circles. This is the mark of Binder Brothers Inc, of New York, established in 1922. The screw posts are also marked STERLING.
Claim your free Style Guide Tips For Buying Vintage Jewellery
This comprehensive guide includes:
* The 3 most important rules to ensure you don’t waste money
* Visual clues about the age of vintage jewellery items
* “Inside Secrets” about tie clasps, cufflinks and collar bars
* Search tips to find what you’re looking for
* How to be the successful buyer