Dante Inc. primarily manufactured men’s jewellery and accessories.
The company ceased operations in the 1970s.
Their jewellery was of exceptionally high quality and was not always marked.
Some Dante Jewellery
Claim your free Style Guide Tips For Buying Vintage Jewellery
This comprehensive guide includes:
* The 3 most important rules to ensure you don’t waste money
* Visual clues about the age of vintage jewellery items
* “Inside Secrets” about tie clasps, cufflinks and collar bars
* Search tips to find what you’re looking for
* How to be the successful buyer