The Forstner Chain Corporation was established in 1922 in Irvington, New Jersey. Renamed to Forstner Jewelry Manufacturing Corp. in 1950. Initially using block lettering, the logo was changed to script lettering in 1937.
FORSTNER in block lettering (1922-1937)
Forstner in script lettering (from 1937)
Backward F with arrow through the centre (1962)
Other design names attributed to Forstner: Fortune, Snap-Lock, Trustyle, Dapper, FCC, Forsit, Dubl-Lock.
Special design lines: Radio (1920), Numum (1923), Image of a Carosel (1935), Climatest (1949), Bolita (1950), Forstar (1950), Remembrance (1954), Teenette (1958), Token of Love (1965)
Claim your free Style Guide Tips For Buying Vintage Jewellery
This comprehensive guide includes:
* The 3 most important rules to ensure you don’t waste money
* Visual clues about the age of vintage jewellery items
* “Inside Secrets” about tie clasps, cufflinks and collar bars
* Search tips to find what you’re looking for
* How to be the successful buyer