The Freeman-Daughaday Company were a manufacturer of quality men’s jewellery in Chartley Village, Norton MA.
I haven’t found any information on when the company was established, but they were registering patents as early as 1919.
The company stayed in Chartley up until 1946, when they moved to Providence, Rhode Island.
Claim your free Style Guide Tips For Buying Vintage Jewellery
This comprehensive guide includes:
* The 3 most important rules to ensure you don’t waste money
* Visual clues about the age of vintage jewellery items
* “Inside Secrets” about tie clasps, cufflinks and collar bars
* Search tips to find what you’re looking for
* How to be the successful buyer