The Hadley Jewelry Co was established in 1913, Rhode Island, USA.
Arthur Hadley, the company’s founder, died in 1941.
The Hadley Jewelry Co appears to have continued beyond its founder’s death. The Company may have become part of the Hadley-Roma Corporation, who specialises in watch straps, but I have not been able to confirm this yet.
BUYING VINTAGE JEWELLERY ONLINE
This comprehensive guide includes:
* The 3 most important rules to ensure you don’t waste money
* Visual clues about the age of vintage jewellery items
* “Inside Secrets” about tie clasps, cufflinks and collar bars
* Search tips to find what you’re looking for
* How to be the successful buyer