The Pitman & Keeler Company was established in the early 1900s in Attleboro, Massachusetts USA, and quickly became known for their high quality pieces.
Pitman & Keeler’s “Security” line was a unique style of snap link cuff links, with a small button on the reverse side that you press to effortlessly separate the two halves. No more fiddling and fumbling to get them apart.
BUYING VINTAGE JEWELLERY ONLINE
This comprehensive guide includes:
* The 3 most important rules to ensure you don’t waste money
* Visual clues about the age of vintage jewellery items
* “Inside Secrets” about tie clasps, cufflinks and collar bars
* Search tips to find what you’re looking for
* How to be the successful buyer