Established in 1892 by Charles Robbins, in Attleboro Massachussets.
Robbins Co’s products ranged from personalised jewellery to fine art.
In 2007, they merged with The Tharpe Co to form The TharpeRobbins Co.
BUYING VINTAGE JEWELLERY ONLINE
This comprehensive guide includes:
* The 3 most important rules to ensure you don’t waste money
* Visual clues about the age of vintage jewellery items
* “Inside Secrets” about tie clasps, cufflinks and collar bars
* Search tips to find what you’re looking for
* How to be the successful buyer