Shoe clips are jewellery for shoes!
A temporary attachment to shoes, add or remove to achieve the desired look. They transform ordinary shoes into extraordinary shoes.
Clip them on the back of the heel, on top of the toes, or along the outer side of the shoe.
You can also use them to adorn the strap of your handbag, or clipped onto a belt.
Claim your free Style Guide Tips For Buying Vintage Jewellery
This comprehensive guide includes:
* The 3 most important rules to ensure you don’t waste money
* Visual clues about the age of vintage jewellery items
* “Inside Secrets” about tie clasps, cufflinks and collar bars
* Search tips to find what you’re looking for
* How to be the successful buyer