Founded in 1868 in Birmingham UK, Lambournes Sophos Ltd specialised in spats, braces, buttons and studs.
The company quickly established a reputation for quality, design and reliability, to become one of the most respected names in the menswear trade.
In the mid-1930s, the range was increased to include cuff links, collar studs, tie slides, armbands, belts, garters, sock suspenders, and leather goods.
The company was run by the Lambournes family until 1981 when it was sold to The Arnold Willis Group.
Claim your free Style Guide Tips For Buying Vintage Jewellery
This comprehensive guide includes:
* The 3 most important rules to ensure you don’t waste money
* Visual clues about the age of vintage jewellery items
* “Inside Secrets” about tie clasps, cufflinks and collar bars
* Search tips to find what you’re looking for
* How to be the successful buyer