Sykes and Strandberg began business 1899, with the partnership being made up of George H. Sykes and Gustave W. Strandberg, employing more than 100 staff in the production of solid gold and silver and gold front jewellery.
Claim your free Style Guide Tips For Buying Vintage Jewellery
This comprehensive guide includes:
* The 3 most important rules to ensure you don’t waste money
* Visual clues about the age of vintage jewellery items
* “Inside Secrets” about tie clasps, cufflinks and collar bars
* Search tips to find what you’re looking for
* How to be the successful buyer