1910 – Trifari and Trifari, founded by Gustavo Trifari and his uncle
1917 – the company name changed to just Trifari after Gustavo’s uncle left
1917 – Leo Krussman joined the company
1925 – Carl Fishel joined the company
1925 – the company name changed to Trifari, Krussman and Fishel, which is where the hallmark KTF derived.
1930 – Alfred Philippe joined as head designer
- 1910-1975 – the company was run by the originating founders and sons of those founders
- 1975-1988 – run by Hallmark Jewelry Co
- 1988-1994 – run by Crystal Brands
- 1994-2000 – run by Chase capital Partners, Lattice Holding Co, a division of the Monet Group
- July 2000 – Monet Group was purchased by Liz Claiborne who moved operations to Puerto Rico soon after purchase
Early Trifari Jewellery is very collectible and some pieces are now very rare to find.