Welcome to the Vintage Cufflinks & More research pages, our comprehensive list of makers and makes of vintage cufflinks, tie clasps, collar bars, and more.
- Makers & Markings – a huge list of different makers or their jewellery lines. Basically if you find a name stamped on your jewellery, look it up here and see what more there is to know. Each is a link to an individual page for that maker.
- Metal Markings & Stamps – the different types of gold, silver, etc, explained.
- Eras & Types of Jewellery – this page has miscellaneous items, like periods/eras, finding out how old your jewellery might be, a bit about cufflinks, shoe clips, sweater guards, and some history on Mexican Silver and Japanese Damascene.
Other interesting blog posts:
- The Wizard Cuff Holder of 1889
- How To Buy Vintage Jewellery on eBay
- How To Wear A Tie Clasp
- Vintage Cufflinks: How Old Are They?
- Vintage Tie Clasps: How Old Are They?
- Vintage Collar Bars: How Old Are They?
If you find this page/website useful, please hit Like at the bottom.